Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Fancy Label Accordion using Peel Off's and Chameleon Pens!

Hi,

Last night I was practicing using my new Chameleon Pens and Peel Off Sticker's by Elizabeth Craft Designs are perfect to practice coloring.  It has been a while since I had made an Accordion using dies by Karen Burniston and since I used the Peel Off's that fit perfectly on the Fancy Label AC I decided to make a card using my favorite colors.....

Here is the Front of the Card:


I still need lots of practice with these markers but they are so much Fun to use.....

Here is the Inside:

I love the Accordion die sets by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs and have missed creating them....I need t do it more often as these were the dies that  got me addicted to the Karen Burniston dies :)

Thank you for stopping by today, my supplies are linked below.
Hope you have a Wonderful day!
XO
Kelly



  

   




  

1 comment:

Gretchen Wilson said...

Kelly, this is gorgeous, love the color combo,
Now how do I sign up for your blog, must have missed it?

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....