Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Sparkly Card using New Heart Background by Els Van de burgt Studio Coming Soon!!

Hi,

There are some great New dies coming soon by Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs!
I couldn't wait to play with the Heart background and some of the New colors of Silk Microfine Glitter a long with some Cool Diamond.

Here is my card:

I used the A Way With Words Celebrate by Suzanne Cannon and the Dotted Scallop Rectangles to finish off this sparkly card!
I LOVE doing cards like this....kind of like a puzzle and everything is better with Glitter if you ask me!
This New Die will be available at Elizabeth Craft Designs Real Soon and I can't wait to show you some of the other fun dies.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and hope you have a Wonderful Day!
XO
Kelly


  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...