Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Sparkly Card using New Heart Background by Els Van de burgt Studio Coming Soon!!

Hi,

There are some great New dies coming soon by Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs!
I couldn't wait to play with the Heart background and some of the New colors of Silk Microfine Glitter a long with some Cool Diamond.

Here is my card:

I used the A Way With Words Celebrate by Suzanne Cannon and the Dotted Scallop Rectangles to finish off this sparkly card!
I LOVE doing cards like this....kind of like a puzzle and everything is better with Glitter if you ask me!
This New Die will be available at Elizabeth Craft Designs Real Soon and I can't wait to show you some of the other fun dies.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and hope you have a Wonderful Day!
XO
Kelly


  

   

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....