Sunday, July 24, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (Stretch It Out)

Hi,

I'm here to show you my card I made for the second Karen Burniston Designer challenge for July.  The themes for the  second challenge for each month is chosen by one of the designers.  This month I chose Accordions and I'm calling it Stretch It Out :) .  I have always been a huge fan of the Accordion die sets, there is just so much you can do with them and they can be so beautiful!

I had a bunch of papers lying around that I had made using a distress ink technique so thought I would use those and create a Butterfly Accordion using the Fancy Label set.

Here is the Front:





I used several dies from the Butterfly Pivot and the Circle Accordion and the Celebrate from the Flourish Gift Frame sets all by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs to create this card...

Below are some shots of the card opened up!



The Center section has a little Butterfly Spinner :)


I added a Happy Birthday greeting on the back panel using the Steampunk   Clear Stamps by Karen Burniston/ Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Tomorrow over at Karen's Blog you will get to see ALL of the designers Accordions....and a video and card by Karen which is always so much Fun!

I'm sorry my blogging has been slow this month....I have lots to show you real soon :)
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XO



  

   




3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Ohh these are so colorful..spring like ! Loved it !

Yvette Williams said...

Very nice concepts.

Yvette Williams said...

Very nice concepts.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...