Thursday, June 23, 2016

Making Quick cards from Backgrounds.....

I don't know about you, but I have a TON of pieces of card stock I have created backgrounds on as I Love making backgrounds weather it is stenciled, Stamped or water colored.  I really needed to start using some up :)
Since my girls are always needing cards I figured I would use some of the backgrounds and make up some thank you cards!  I used just pieces of backgrounds and Suzanne Cannon's  A Way With Words by Elizabeth Craft Designs and they went together really quick.

Here is a photo of some of my stash....


And here are some cards I created :)




So Easy and I really like how they turned out with just limited supplies too!
I know my girls will be happy to have more cards on hand I have neglected them a bit lately in the card department!
My supplies are linked below.... (Except the Polka Dot Stamp it was Hero Arts/Basic Grey and discontinued)
Have a great day!
XO

1 comment:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

These are really wonderful cards with lovely colors ,I too have few bgs waiting to be used on cards !

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....