Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My second card for the April Karen Burniston Designer challenge The Great Ourdoors!

Hi,

I'm back with a second card for this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (The Great Outdoors).  I was inspired to make this card as our lil girl Sassi Loves be outside basking in the Arizona sunshine....
I had not used the House Pivot card die set by Karen Burniston in a while and I love it so much. I also used a favorite lil dog stamp by Jane's Doodles and lots of other supplies by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is the card front:



And the card opened up:

A pretty simple card, but sometimes simple is best :)

Wednesday over at Karen's Blog you will get to see ALL the Fun cards by the designers and Karen will have a video and a card to show you that is always so much Fun!

Supplies used here are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XO

1 comment:

Summer Hills-Painter said...

I love this card Kelly! So rich and vibrant. It is great to see a house pivot card

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....