Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Second Card For This Months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!

Hi,

I'm back with another card for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge (Home For The Holidays).
I decided to stay kind of traditional on this one using red and green and some primary colors.
I Love the Holiday House die set it is so fun to decorate for Christmas with the fun little lights, so I decided to use that for my card front.


I don't know what it is about the Lots of Dots embossing Folder but I love some dotted clouds or snow :).

Here is the Inside:


For the Inside I used the Trees Pop Stand and the Merry Christmas is from the Merry Christmas Pop Up. I embossed the tree pieces with the Damask Embossing Folder by Karen Burniston for a little added texture.

Today is the day on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you can see all the designs by the designers.....
Karen has an Amazing card and video over there too......
I also made a non pop up Holiday House card.....


Love this little house the possibilities are endless......

Supplies are linked below...thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XO


  


  
   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Love your colorful card! Those strung Christmas lights are adorable and the dimensional tree inside is awesome!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...