Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer challenge card 2 for this months Funny Challenge

Hi,

I'm back to show you the second card I made for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge for March!
This month we are all creating Funny cards....
I decided to use the Rectangle Accordion end Katie Star Frame Edges by Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston for my card.

Here is the Front:


I used the Happy Birthday Die from the Happy Birthday Pop It Ups set and added some  Elizabeth Craft Designs Glitter Dots to the Stars (the negatives from the Framed edges)

Here Is the Card Opened Up!

The My Advise doll is an Art Impressions Sentiment and I could not find it on line.
The other Sentiment I found and is linked below.
Here is another view of the card!

And a close Up!


 I used the ECD/KB Outdoor Edges rolling hills to give her a little ground.
I  just Love the Rectangle Accordion Die set .

Tomorrow on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Karen will have a fun card sand video and you will get to see ALL the funny cards created by the Design Team!  So much Inspiration...you won't want to miss it!
Supplies are linked below....I Hope you have a Great Day!
XO


  
   



2 comments:

Gmalew said...

Great colors and coloring! Love the stamps!

S@ndy Diller said...

Fabulous card Kelly, love those AI ladies.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...