Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Card Two!

Hi,

I'm back with another Halloween creation, this time using the Katie Label Accordion Card and the new Halloween Peel-Offs that fit perfectly on the card!  I used the Silk Microfine Glitter Coloring Method that Els Shows HERE in her video. Tomorrow on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will get to see ALL of the creations and Karen will have a fun video and card.

Here is my card front:

I used the Katie Stars Frame Edges around  some of the pages.  Just Love that frame.....

Here is the Inside:


I Love all the designs in these Peel Off Stickers they re so much fun to color.

Here are a few close ups!



 I Love all the Sparkle from the Silk Microfine Glitter!

All supplies are linked below, Thanks for stopping by and have a Wonderful day!!







2 comments:

judi kauffman said...

It's really a treat to see how you used the peel-offs I designed! Sending a hug.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is fab! I love the touch of sparkle x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...