Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm Excited for the Simon Says Stamp Teacher's Pet Release!

Hi,

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a set from the Teacher's Pet release by Simon Says Stamp that goes live today!!
I was so excited when I saw this set...so perfect for lunch box notes for my grand babies!  Here are a few cards I made using the new set  Lunch Box Notes and the matching dies!



(Note I used Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Espresso on the Cookies and could not find a link so linked chocolate pearls below)

Then I made a Little Sparkly Lunch Box Note using some Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter :)





I can't wait to make more...they are so much Fun!
Head over to the Simon Says stamp Store HERE and the Blog HERE and see all the Awesomeness of the whole release!












1 comment:

Elizabeth Craft Designs August challenge Gifts!

Hi, This month both the Elizabeth Craft Designs Coloring and Die Cutting Design Teams are showing you little Gifts or Gift Boxes in my c...