Friday, March 14, 2014

A Fun Cherry Card up on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog Today!!

Hi,

I'm over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog with a Fun Card for you using The Fancy Label Accordion Card Dies by Karen Burniston.

Here is a Peek

I would Love it if you would head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see the rest!
Supplies listed below :) Except the Sentiment Stamps they are both Hero Arts and Discontinued but some of my Favorites... :(

Hope you have a Great Day!!

XO



  

   

   

2 comments:

Corey said...

Kelly, adorable card! I am trying to find the sentiment stamp, and have had no luck. Can you direct me?

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So cute!

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...