Monday, June 13, 2011

Hi Happy Monday Friends.....

Hi....I got the chance to make one more card before we leave for CA.....lots of Baseball on TV yesterday gave me a chance to color!!

I just Love this stamp by the Greeting Farm Cheeky Chat....she is so cute..... ( she got a little carried away with the eye shadow....) Ha! 
You can find this sweet stamp HERE.   The Wording is by Hero Arts......and the papers are My Minds Eye.
I am going to enter this in the Current Lily Pad Card challenge to use Ribbon......Sponsored by May Arts!


You Won't see a post from me until the 20th......make sure you come back then for a FUN one.....
Hope you have a great day and thanks for Popping by.......Hugs!




11 comments:

Barb said...

Safe travels, Kelly and good luck with all the appointments. . .I'll be thinkin' aboutcha! Love this adorable card! Hugs! :)

Arlene said...

Such a fun and delightful card!

Stay safe.

~amy~ said...

such a fun one Kelly!

Stamping Cafe said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip, Kelly! I hope you will have time to meet, miss you!

Super duper adorable card, love the vibrant colors! Hugs!!

Hlora said...

Oh, she is so pretty!
Have a safe and wonderful trip, Kelly!

Amy said...

Oolala! She's a cutie with her rockin' eyeshadow! Girl, you know I love your coloring skills... you always blow me away! :)

Enjoy your trip back to CA!

Alice Wertz said...

amazing, amazing coloring, Kelly! love love how you colored her hair and her eyeshadow is fabulous! i adore this gorgeous card!! have a safe trip and hope to see you! =) love ya!

Tiffany said...

She looks really fabby! You did a wonderful job on the eyeshadow! Hope the weather is good for you when you get here! It is finally warming up for us!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous as always! Have a lovely trip! Beautiful coloring paper and design! Glad you played along with us at the pond.

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

WOW! I love the bright colors!!! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous, too!!!!!

Deborah said...

You are the Coloring Queen, my friend!!! Thanks for joining us!!!

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...