Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some thank you's and a Little Owl Card.....




My thank you's are finished but the Girls needed some....so today I had a little time and got them finished!
The little Owl image I have had sitting around here for a while and decided to make a little card with him too!
Weather here is really nice today so we went to the swap meet this morning. When I woke up this morning it was only 28 degrees out whice is real cold for us.....
Hope my plants survived the cold last night....as I did not cover them!

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

The owl card is adorable and I love the thank you cards they are beautiful!

Candis said...

Cute thank yous- can't wait to get them!

Thank you for the Thank you cards! HA

Deborah said...

These are terrific!

I have an award for you at my blog tomorrow after 6:00 a.m. (if you're interested).

Deborah

dominodebi.typepad.com

roc said...

love your cards!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....