Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Paradise!

Hi,

Its time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and this month our theme is Paradise,  Well Paradise in my book is anywhere by the ocean and even better with friends! I created a Happy Birthday Paradise card.


And the Inside.....




And a closer look.....


I love this Pop up set so much....its so fun to make a Happy Beach Scene and the Sea Animals are adorable in my book :)

Tomorrow on Karens Blog you will get to see ALL of the other designers cards and Karens card and video that is always amazing..... Supplies I used are inked below.

Hope you have a great Monday
XOXO
Kelly


3 comments:

Angie said...

I really like the sun coming up behind the palm tree! I need to try that next time!

Arlene W. said...

Kelly, I love your card design, those googly eyes make me smile! I like how you have a double Palm tree pop up, great job!

Cindy said...

Love the bright colors and cute critters. Looks like a lot of work!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...