Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Focus on New Susan's Garden dies just released by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I Love Susan's Garden  Flowers they are so fun to create.  A New Bunch was just released and the ECD DT is showcasing them today!  For my first card I'm starting with a very simple card using one of the new flower dies the Forget Me Not.....

Here is my card


I'm also using the New Hexagons by Joset to frame my flowers....
I watercolored the background using my Daniel Smith Watercolors!
And I added a lady bug from the Bugs and Butterfly set by Susan's Garden.

Here is another view of my card.....




Below is another card I created using her New collection.



I used the New Bucket, The Forget Me Not Flowers, The Poppy, and the Shasta Daisy for my card today!

Here is another view


I Love using the soft finish cardstock and putting the colored part on the inside of the card for a little surprise.  :)

I will be using lots more of this new collection in the coming days as I love them All.....

Check out the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for more of the New collection!
Thanks for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...