Thursday, April 19, 2018

You're Amazing with a Geranium!

Hi,

I was playing with the Susan's Garden Geranium and ended up putting it on to a card keeping it simple and showcasing the pretty flower! The Stitched Circles and Square are by Elizabeth Craft Designs as well as the sentiment!

Here is my card....


And another view.....




And a Close Up....
I love the shiny little lady bug.....


These Flowers are so much fun to create and really easy too with the tool set!
Supplies I used can be found below.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

Lin said...

OOOOOOOH......AHHHHHHHH! Absolutely a stunner, Kelly! That little ladybug reminds me of a tiny ladybug on a straight pin that used to come with a line of clothing called Ladybug!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...