Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spring Flower Cards......

Hi,

I was playing with some of the Susan's Garden / Elizabeth Craft Designs Flower dies creating Spring Flowers thinking of my friends back east that are wishing the cold and snow would go away already! I made a birthday card for a friend and a Thank You card.

Here is the First card I created....


I created the background for my bouquet using Distress Oxides and white Distress Stain Splatters...
All dies are by Elizabeth Craft Designs and linked below.

Here is another view!


I added a little clear Nuvo Drops to the tiny lady bug to make it look realistic.

Below is the second card I created.....


And another view.....


These flowers are so much fun to create....I just love watching them come to life!

Ive linked all supplies below.
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...