Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A Spinner Square Pop Wreath Builder using does by Karen Burniston and Stamps and Template by Gina K Designs!

Hi,

Ive been busy making my girls some cards using the Wreath Builder by Gina K and I thought how perfect it would be to use with the Spinner Square Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston
I decided to make a Brightly colored scene to give to a friend....

Here is the Front:




and the Fun Inside......




Another  View....


And a Close Up.... so you can see the pretty wreath created with the Wreath Builder....


Did you see Karen Burniston's New video and card created with this die set?  She posted it today with The Designer challenge and it is Amazing. See it HERE!

All supplies I used are linked below.....Thank You for stopping and have a great day!


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...