Monday, April 9, 2018

A Coffee Mermaid Card For A Friend....

Hi,

I needed to get a birthday card out to a friend....Im extremely behind as usual but decided not to make a belated card. My friend is a coffee lover like me.....so I made her a Coffee Cup Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston.... the inside sentiment is MFT but I think retired :(

Here is the front of the card....


I used the Karen Burniston Happy Birthday and a Starbucks Stamp (linked below) for the front.

Here is the Inside!


And another view.....


And a close up of the scene.....


Supplies I used are linked below.....Thank You for stopping by and have a Super Day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, this is AMAZING.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...