Monday, March 5, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Coffee and Cake!

Hi,

It's time for the Karen Burniston designer challenge and out theme this month is Coffee and Cake!
I could make tons of cards on this subject love me some coffee and cake!
Today I chose to use the coffee cup pop up for a fun Starbucks themed card with a gift card!

Below is the front of my card!



and another view....

I have had that Starbucks stamp for twenty years or so.....an when I checked I was surprised to see it still available (link below). funny think is it is only 50 cents more than it was when I bought it :)
Stamps on the front are both MFT and I used Karen Burniston's Nature edges for the ground!

Here is the Inside....


I Love this die set sooooooo much it is such a fun one and so easy too!
Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will see ALL of the fabulous creations by the team and Karen herself will have a Video and card that will be Amazing as usual....
Links for the things I used today are below.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a perfect day....
XOXO
Kelly

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Kelly, this is a fantastic card outside and in!
So beautifully made.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are so cute, Kelly. I'd like to invite you to stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and lots of fabulous prizes. I really hope you will join us!!!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...