Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi,

I have one more Valentine to show you using the Spinner Square Pop Up by Karen Burniston!
For this one I used Hero Arts stamps and an Adorable Stamping Bella Squidgy!
this card went to my Granddaughter :)

Here is the Front:


I'm pretty crazy about the Squidgy's they make me smile.....

Here is the Inside:


The Sentiments are all Hero Arts and all dies except the Love on the front are by Karen Burniston.
Paper is from Hobby Lobby and all other supplies are linked below!

Hope you have a Wonderful Valentine's Day and get to spend some time with loved ones.....

XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...