Monday, January 8, 2018

New Moda Scrap Stamps and Dies available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Elizabeth Craft Designs just released brand New stamps and dies available by Moda Scrap.
I have a card to show you today I created using her True Love die set....It was perfect to use with Distress Oxides.  I framed my hearts using the Dotted Scalloped and Stitched Rectangles.  Also if you look you might see another little sneak peek of something coming by Joset :)



The Supplies I used on this are linked below..... All month long  Elizabeth Craft Designs will be having releases by several other designers.  I'm really excited for you to get to see it all!!
Thank You for stopping by today.....
Hope you have a beautiful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...