Wednesday, January 17, 2018

New Karen Burniston Collection Coming Soon!!!

I Im so excited about the New release coming soon by Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley!
This is by far the largest release she has had at one time and boy are there se fun ones!!
I have a Card to show you today using the Spinner Square Pop Up and the Coffee Charms!
This is a generic pop up that can be used with any theme and it is so much FUN!

Here is the Card I created....



And the Inside....


I used stamps by Casual Friday's which totally crack me up

I  used a few other dies by Karen Burniston for my card which are linked below the New dies are linked  for preorder ( the  Coffee Charms and Spinner Square Pop Up ))  Watch for these Amazing dies on line and at your favorite retailer around February 1st!

You can see the whole collection HERE

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
Xoxo
Kelly



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it!

sansuey said...

Love the card and I am envious that you get to play with the new KB items already!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...