Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello My Friend!

Hi,

I have a Sweet Coffee card to show you today using the NEW Coffee Cup Pop Up by Karen Burniston!! I can not get enough of this die set its so much fun..... I made this card using up some scraps from another project.

Here is the front of my card!

And the Fun Inside with a Gift card.....




These dies are shipping now! Such an Awesome New Collection by Karen....
Links for the items I used are below..Thank you for stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly

3 comments:

sansuey said...

Keep 'em coming--I love seeing what you create with this set! The way the cup curves and being able to add the gift card--just so fun!

donna mikasa said...

Oh so cuuuuute!! Love the colors and design! LOVE!!!

~amy~ said...

Super FUN Kelly!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...