Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Focus on Susan's Garden release at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

 Elizabeth Craft Designs just released new dies by Susan Tierney Cockburn.
I have a card to show you using her New Lilac's that are just gorgeous and easy to create too!
I also used one of her Sunflowers from Sunflower 2, the Thanks and the Entwined Ovals die to frame them.



and another view....




I'm really enjoying the process of creating these flowers and I was afraid to try for quite some time....
If I can do it you can do it too :)
So Pretty....
Supplies I used are linked below.....
Head to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see what others on the DT have created with the new dies.
Thank you for stopping.....
XO
Kelly


1 comment:

Lin said...

Kelly, I saw this first at IG, but had to let you know how I ADORE those lilacs! Going to the top of my wishlist! Gorgeous work, my friend!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...