Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Focus on Krista Schneider's release at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Today Krista Schneider / Elizabeth Craft Designs release a bunch of New stamps and matching dies...
I'm here with a cute card I created using two of my favorite sets....

Here is my 1st card:



For this card I used the sets Cacti and Patchwork I love them both so much....

Here is another card I created using a background stamp by Krista and another new stamp.


I Love coloring backgrounds in your own colors...I also used a New Happy Birthday by Joset for this card and the frame from the Spring Garden set by Moda Scrap.


Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and be inspired by other creations by the DT!
Links fr the supplies I used are below....
Thanks for stopping!
XOXO
Key


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...