Thursday, January 18, 2018

Coffee and Mermaids.....just go together!

Hi,

I have another card to show you this morning using New dies by Karen Burniston.....the New Coffee Cup Pop Up set is on of my very Favorites!  I started my card by wanting to follow the colors of the gift card, then got a brainstorm to use her new Mermaid for her Princess and Mermaid set to Create a Like Starbucks Logo :)

Here is the Front of my card!


I kept it pretty simple using her New Happy Birthday and one of the Cups from the Coffee Charms set.

Here is the Inside.....

I LOVE the Cup and how you can slide a gift card in there back...
Her New Dies are just Amazing....
And guess what??  You can pre order them now using my links below!

Here is another photo:

And a close up:

And a photo so you can see how the gift card can slide in!


Supplies I used can be found below.....
Im heading out this morning to Phoenix for Creativision 
Hope you have a great rest of the week.....
XOXO
Kelly



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh, I love this!

franicsa said...

Wath a super cute coffee card !

Francisca

sansuey said...

HOW fun is this set?? I love your card and am envious you get to play with it! (Happy for ya...but a teensy bit jelly!)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...