Friday, January 26, 2018

Bachelor Buttons in a Basket....

Hi,

Have you seen the New Bachelor Button / Cornflower die set by Susan Tierney Cockburn for Elizabeth Craft Designs?  They are so Fun to create and I love that they come in so many colors....
I decided to play with them and arrange them in her New Basket die and place a For You on the basket using New dies by Joset Designs.

Here is my card....



I framed my Flowers using the New Dashing Squares and the Dotted Scalloped Squares.

And a Close up pf the Flowers....


Supplies I used are linked below....
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...