Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December Karen Burniston Designer Challenge ( Trees)

Hi,
Its time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and this month we are playing with Trees!
Karen has many sets that include a tree and I chose to use the Christmas Tree Pop Up!  I thought it was perfect to use with some colored Purple Onion Designs/ Stacey Yacula Cuties!

Here is the front of my card:



 Another View:


And the card as it opens....


This die set is really Amazing...so easy to put together and pretty impressive to the recipient...


The card opens up flat andean be nicely displayed...


Another view....


A Few Close ups of the Cuties inside....



The banner flags  I used are from the Tag Book Pop Up all supplies I used are linked below.
Tomorrow on Karen Burniston's Blog She will have a tree card and video and you will get to see all of the designers cards! Its always full of inspiration.....

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...