Friday, December 15, 2017

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi,

My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast Friend set!

Here is the front of my card:



I just LOVE this die set and how easy it is to make a fast card....
I used the scalloped frames from the Tag Book Pop Up on the blue stitches squares on this card and they fit perfectly!
I used the Beast Friends stamp and die set for the images and stamped sentiments.

Here is the card i the open position:


I Love the die cut sentiments by Karen ( I used two different sets linked below)
I used the Winter Charms for the Snowflake
The Yeti's were colored first then I glittered them before die cutting them out.

Here is a close up:

Love a Glittery Yeti :)

Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...