Monday, November 20, 2017

Noah's Birthday Card and my Tag Book die Set Winner!!

Hi,


I'm here to announce my winner of the Tag Book Pop Up Die Set!!  Drum Roll..... The Winner is
(Blogger lynnl said...

I love everything about this tag book!
November 18, 2017 at 5:21:00 AM PST
 Delete

Please email me your address at kellykellster123@yahoo.com and I'll get it out to you!!!

I was excited a few weeks ago when I was in Mesa at the Stamp Convention and saw this ADORABLE Rubbernecker Skater Boy!! I knew Noah was going to love him on his Birthday card this year. (He was probably getting tired of having the same skater on his cards as I only owned one before this :)
Anyhow here is the front of the Tag Book Pop Up  using the dies by Karen Burniston I made for him for his 7th Birthday!


And the card opened up:


Another View


And a few close ups.....




The other exciting thing is my little brother bought me a Brother Scan N Cut 2 and I was able to cut this cute skateboarder out on my machine :) as there is no die for this stamp.
My hands have been really bothering me lately so saving them from having to use scissors is a huge deal.....
I'm just hoping I will always be able to color.

Supplies I used are linked below, Thank You for stopping by today!
Hope you have a Wonderful Day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...