Thursday, November 2, 2017

New Release for Joset Designs / Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,


Today the New Joset Designs release is live and there are so many fun New Dies and stamps!
One of my favorites is the Puzzle Heart.  I was playing with alcohol inks and used those backgrounds for my card today.

Here is the Front:



Love the New Matching sentiments too.....

Here is the Inside:


And a close up of the yummy heart:



Head over to Elizabeth Craft Designs to see all of the New Release!
Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank You for stopping....
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

LOVE the puzzle heart and your awesome alcohol ink papers! So cool!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...