Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi,

Happy Thanksgiving.....just wanted to pop in and tell you all I'm so Thankful for You! I have had a lot of support this past year from all my family and friends and I think this is a perfect day to reflect on this and give Thanks!

I made a card using one of my favorite Purple Onion Designs Fall stamps....Ginger!
I know that Raccoons generally have black masks...burt not this one :) I wanted to see her sweet eyes so her mask is white. In Kelly's world animals can bee all sorts of colors....
I also used a Thanks die designed by Suzanne Cannon for Elizabeth Craft Designs!



And Another view.....



I hope you are having a Wonderful Day.....
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This raccoon is absolutely irresistible !!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...