Saturday, November 18, 2017

C4C412 Sketch Challenge!

Hi,


Happy Saturday!!

Today I have a card to show you following a sketch from the Crazy 4 Challenge Blog....

Here is the sketch!


My card is a little loose rendition of the original but here is is....


And another view...


The sweet bears and sentiment are by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things and I just love them....
Other supplies are linked below!
Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenge Blog and see what the others have done with this sketch :)

I hope you have a perfect weekend!
XOXO
Kelly




3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Love these bitty bears, Jo x

StampOwl said...

Super cute Kelly, love those bitty bears

donna mikasa said...

I think it's a perfect take on the sketch! Super cute card!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...