Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Tag Book Pop Up for my Nephew.....

Hi.

My brother's Twins turned 11 in October and I knew the Tag Book Pop Up using the NEW Karen Burniston die set was going to e perfect to make them Fun cards!  Jack is a Hockey player and I did not have any Hockey stamps so went with a Skateboarder card in bright colors!

Here is the Front:


And the Inside:



Another View....


and a Close up...


I'll be back tomorrow to show you Morgan's card and I will have a Tag Book Pop Up die set to giveaway to one lucky person!
So Make sure you check back tomorrow this is such a fun die set!!
XOXOXO
Kelly




2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Kelly! He will love this, Jo x

donna mikasa said...

So awesome! Love the colors--perfect for a pre-teen!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...