Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October Karen Burniston Designer Challenge "Ghosts"

Hi,

I love making Halloween cards and it is even more FUN since Karen Burniston has so many fun Halloween dies in her collection.  Our DT challenge this month is Ghosts....and I decided to use the House and Fence set and make a Halloween scene....

Here is the front of  my card:



And a few shots of the inside scene.....



I just Love the Floating floor that comes in the House and Fence set.... it's so much fun!


The sentiments I used are Paper Smooches and all Dies are by Karen Burniston!

Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will get to see ALL of the other DT cards and Karen will have a card and video you will not want to miss,,,,

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

Arlene said...

Incredible scene. LOVE it.

S@ndy Diller said...

Love the details of your card Kelly. So, so fun.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...