Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs October Designer Challenge "Christmas"

Hi,

I love Christmas....all the smells the colors the happy people and of course most importantly to celebrate Jesus! Elizabeth Craft Designs has some wonderful stamps and dies to help you celebrate the season.....
Today the Design Team is showcasing Christmas cards and gifts! I created a card using both dies and stamps available at ECD.

Here is my card:




I'm pretty partial to these sweet polar bears...I love all the stamps by Krista Schneider they are so sweet.
Go to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and comment to win a 20.00 gift card to the store! Also you will be so inspired by what the team has created for Christmas!

Supplies I used on my card are linked below...thank you for stopping and have a Beautiful day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...