Sunday, October 1, 2017

A Fun Paper Smooches Cactus Card.....

Hi,

This die by Paper Smooches has been out a while but somehow I missed it....Love all the succulents and Cactus stamps and dies!  I just got it yesterday and wanted to make a quick card.....


Just a simple card letting the fun Cactus Guy stand out......


For the background paper I used the packaging sheet from the Elizabeth Craft Designs / Wood Effect paper the supplies I used are linked below.....
Haley Sunday Ya'll 
XOXO
Kelly





2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, love this so much!

donna mikasa said...

That is one handsome cactus dude! Love it!

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...