Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Some Puffer Cards using Hero Arts Stamps!

Hi,

I have had this set on my list for a while by Hero Arts and finally got it.....I love the Puffer fish and decided to color them brightly and pair them with several die by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs and papers by Lawn Fawn!

Here is the first one.....


Ao Fun I love these Funny Fish......

This next one used dies by Karen Burniston for a Fun Pop Up!


and the inside.....


and the Final one used some dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs


This would make a fun card set to gift someone too!


Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful Wednesday!

XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Love, love, love!! The hot air balloon puffer is my favorite! So cute!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...