Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Birthday with a Flower Pot Pop Up!

Hi,

i just love making cards with this die set by Karen Burniston it's called the Flower Pot Pop Up and it's Amazing.... Todays card is a Bright and colorful Birthday card using some Lawn Fawn Papers.

Here s the Front!


And the card as it opens.....


The card opened up!


A close up!


Pretty Amazing huh?  It goes together pretty easy and Karen has you tubes on this as well which makes it really easy to follow a long. HERE is the YouTube for the Flower Pot Pop Up.
(If you ave the original one put out by Elizabeth Craft Designs it goes together the same way there are just a few differences in the dies like a bee in the new instead of a butterfly and the flowers are a little different.)
Anyone that receives a card like this is sure to love it.....

I hope your having a wonderful day!
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog
XOXO
Kelly
Supplies used are linked below


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow just wow, love this card with the pop up flowers, thank you for sharing.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...