Saturday, September 16, 2017

A Pink Holiday Tree Pop Up!

Hi,

As I'm coming up on a year from my breast cancer diagnosis I thought it was appropriate to make a Pink Holiday Tree reflecting on all that I have overcome this year and how very blessed I am in having so many wonderful friends and family that kept me going.
This fun card uses dies by Karen Burniston, this tree is soooooooo Amazing I just love it and how easy it is to create!
I also used a few of the Stitched and scalloped squares by Elizabeth Craft Designs on the front.

Here is the front:

I love that sweet little bear from the Winter Animals set and its even better with a little Glitter :)

Here is the card as it is opening.....


A few photos of the card opened up!




And a close up!


I'm not sure who the paper is by as it is very old....I love the gemstones on the tree so pretty....

Hope you have enjoyed the card today!
Thank You for stopping by and have a perfect day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...