Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Little Skater Shadow Box !

Hi,

I showed the little Shadow Box using new Lawn Fawn Dies I made for Camden and Nixen the other day and I needed to get one done for my Noah too!  Since he pretty much only likes skateboards....and I only have one stamp to use he gets the Avery Elle Skateboard boy on his card .  ( He has had this dud on a few cards) :)

Here is My Card:



This little guy fits pretty good in the shadow box....

Here is another view.....


That guy cracks me up with his tongue out just like Noah.....

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for popping by
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...