Friday, August 18, 2017

Some Times your the Dog.....

Hi,

I Love this MFT stamp set and thought it would be perfect to use on the New Karen Burniston Charm Accordion for someone that is having a bad day! The Dogs in the set are super fun to color and such a perfect size for this die set.  I put my dog on an action wobbler to make it even more fun for the recipient.

Here is my card


The Card in the open Position with a heart charm
I also used the New Nature Edges by Karen.

another view....


Supplies I used are all linked below.......
It's Friday!!!
Hope you have a great one.....
XOXO
Kelly




3 comments:

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Fun card !

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute!! I just love the dangling charms on the card!

koi seo said...

I just love the dangling charms on the card!


หนังจีน

Noah's Birthday Card and my Tag Book die Set Winner!!

Hi, I'm here to announce my winner of the Tag Book Pop Up Die Set!!  Drum Roll..... The Winner is (   lynnl   said... I love eve...