Friday, August 18, 2017

Some Times your the Dog.....

Hi,

I Love this MFT stamp set and thought it would be perfect to use on the New Karen Burniston Charm Accordion for someone that is having a bad day! The Dogs in the set are super fun to color and such a perfect size for this die set.  I put my dog on an action wobbler to make it even more fun for the recipient.

Here is my card


The Card in the open Position with a heart charm
I also used the New Nature Edges by Karen.

another view....


Supplies I used are all linked below.......
It's Friday!!!
Hope you have a great one.....
XOXO
Kelly




3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Fun card !

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute!! I just love the dangling charms on the card!

Unknown said...

I just love the dangling charms on the card!


หนังจีน

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...