Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Monochromatic Challenge with my Paper Pro Friends!

Hi,

Our Paper Pro challenge for August is Monochromatic and Pink is my color.....are you surprised?
I used the Fun New Charm Accordion by Karen Burniston a long with some Fun Piggies by My Favorite things!

Here is the front of my card:



another photo as it opens!



And the card opened up!


Aren't those little piggies sweet?  I just love them.....

Here is a close up of them!


This new die set by Karen Burniston is a Must have.......
Supplies I used are linked below!


Check out what the other Paper Pro's created.....
Karen Aicken
Karen Burniston
Frances Byrne
Can Council
Fran Sabad
Raquel Mason

Thank you for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly

A Little Skater Shadow Box !

Hi, I showed the little Shadow Box using new Lawn Fawn Dies I made for Camden and Nixen the other day and I needed to get one done for m...