Friday, August 25, 2017

Flower Spinner

Hi,

I Love the Slider and Spinners die set so much....so easy to make a quick fun card using any stamps!
I made this very simple Thank You card and it did not take much time at all.....using supplies by Elizabeth Craft Designs and stamp designs by Krista Schneider!

Here is the card I created......



And another shot......


I wish i had gotten a video on it....I'll try for the next one!
Love the New Papers by Moda Scrap for Elizabeth Craft Designs...so many pretty patterns!
Supplies I used are linked below....
Thanks so much for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...