Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Float Little Butterfly Slider using ElizabethCraft Designs!

Hi,

I Love cards that do something you know that if you know me very well :)  today I have another slider to show you using New Elizabeth Craft Designs stamps and dies by Krista Schneider and the Sliders and Spinners die set by Joset Designs!

Here is the card



I used a little different color combo on this card and ended up really liking it!
Background was created using Distress Oxide and some splatters of white Picket Fence Distress Stain.
Butterflies were colored with Copic Markers....
Supplies I used are listed below.

I love summer colors but I'm really ready for Fall how about you?

Hope you have a perfect day!
XOXOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...