Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs August challenge Gifts!

Hi,
This month both the Elizabeth Craft Designs Coloring and Die Cutting Design Teams are showing you little Gifts or Gift Boxes in my case using Elizabeth Craft Designs Products.
I LOVE the Pillow Box with handles it is such a fun little gift box.  I made two to show you today that will hold little indies for Halloween.  I used the New Halloween stamps and dies to decorate the pillow bit and also the New Adventure edges.
Here is the first one.....



And another using the same stamp set....




And the two together.......




For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on our website to 3 winners. 



To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "What are some homemade and crafty gifts you have created over the years?


We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 


The winners will be announced on Friday, August 18 on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

There are tons of New things in the store and I can't wait to show you more of my creations with the New!

Thank You for stopping and have a perfect day!
XOXO
Kelly











No comments:

Noah's Birthday Card and my Tag Book die Set Winner!!

Hi, I'm here to announce my winner of the Tag Book Pop Up Die Set!!  Drum Roll..... The Winner is (   lynnl   said... I love eve...