Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Cool Cats.....

Hi,

When I saw the New Simon Says Stamp Encouraging Animals I knew I had to have them especially for the cat.  I knew it would go perfectly on the Karen Burniston Charm Accordion.  (I personally can't get enough of this fun die set) I hope I'm not boring you with the creations :)

Here is the front:



And the card in the open position:



I also used my favorite Lawn Fawn Paper Pad Perfectly Plaid Rainbow.
Love the small size and big impact this card delivers...

Supplies I used are linked below...
Thanks so much for stopping!
XOXOXO

Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...