Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Christmas Tree Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

This New die set by Karen Burniston I used for this card today is Amazing....such a Fun Fun Die!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I think you will see what I mean..

Here is the Front of my card (Pretty Simple)
I used some patterned paper from my stash that is an older Stampin Up paper pack, love the colors.
I used the clouds from the Nature Edges, the Katherine Label Pop up for the Labels and the Happy Holiday sentiment with a little glittered cardinal!


The card as it opens......



And the card opened up to reveal the Tree.....



Here is a close up of the tree....


A Top view so you can see how the pieces fit together.


It's pretty easy to put together too..
Karen has directions on the back of the die packaging and great video's to follow!
I Love that....

Supplies I used are linked below.
Hope you have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly









No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...