Friday, July 21, 2017

A Birthday card for Tiny.....

Hi,

I have soooooooo much catching up to do and samples to make!!  Dale has a friend that loves my cards and we are going to cook dinner for him tonight at his camp sight soooooooo naturally I had to throw a card together!!
I decided to take several of my favorite dies and stamps and some fun colors and make a quick card that he would like. ( He will cry too as he is very sensitive and appreciates the work that goes into a handmade card)  Those are the people I love making cards for.... :)

Anyhow here is Tiny's card!




I Love making the spinner cards they re so much Fun!! 
Supplies used are all linked below.....Thank you for stopping and hey It's FRIDAY!!
XOXOXO
Kelly


 
   

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

Its a cute slider card !

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...