Friday, June 16, 2017

You are Mermazing using New dies by Karen Burniston and MFT!

Hi,

I colored a few of the Fun New Mermaids by MFT and thought they would be perfect using the New Twist Circle Snowman dies by Karen Burniston from her in Cahoots w/Riley release.

See the Front of the card.....



Here is the Inside of my card!


and a close up :)


I just love these distress oxide colors together...they just say beach or
Summer to me!

This Twist circle Snowman Pop Up by Karen Burniston is so fun and versatile... as you can see.....

It's getting hot here this weekend we could reach temps up in the 120's !!!  I think I'll stay inside this weekend and craft :)
Hope you have a fun weekend.....
XO
Kelly



 

   
   


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Mermazing! The mermaids are colored so beautifully! Love!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...